Award Winning Tour Operator Dan Austin and Tourism Tim Warren Share Tour Operator Sales Tips That Has Helped Dan’s Company and Other Top Travel Professionals be Super Successful and Profitable
- Did you spend a lot of money to build your travel website or to get ranking in the search engines, but don’t capture enough prospects that convert into sales?
You are not alone..
Top Tour Operator Sales Tips
- To book more trips, you have to capture leads from your tourism marketing, and develop relationships over time.
- If you are not building relationships with prospects AND customer during and after their trip, you are hurting your bottom line.
If want to know how to increase your prospects, sales, increase referrals and repeat business, then listen to ( or download for free), this important tourism marketing interview below today. My guest is long time friend, former client and award-winning tour operator Dan Austin, founder of Austin Adventures.
Top Tour Operator Sales Tips for All Travel Sales Success
Dan and I discuss one of the most important aspects of tourism marketing and sales – prospect follow-up. We will give you the pitfalls and top tips on how to convert more travel shoppers into buyers. And when you do this right you will radically increase your sales, while lowering your travel marketing costs guaranteed.
Effective follow-up (and relationship building) works so well for Austin’s Adventures, that referral and repeat business represents the majority of tour sales for this highly respected international tour operator.
If repeat and referral business is not a big part of your bookings, you really need to listen to this interview with Tourism Tim to learn and prosper. You will be amazed how simple yet effective this is in growing your travel business.
Tourism Marketing and Sales Tips: Success Series Highlights
This interview was so important it took Dan and I four separate attempts spread out over eight months to complete this. Dan and I hold nothing back.
We laser in on the very specific tour operator sales tips and steps you need to convert more strangers into friends, and friends into lifetime guests.
Travel Business Success Podcast Highlights:
- The 3 specific steps of marketing and the “sales funnel”.
- How to build rapport fast and win the “foot race“ over your competitors.
- Why today’s travel shoppers want instant results.
- Why you may we be wasting your tourism marketing investments.
- How to use technology and CRM best, and when not to use them.
- What is “prospect triage” and how to use it to increase sales conversions?
- Why it’s important to rate prospects and disengage a bad lead.
- How many “touch points” of contact does it take to convert a lead into a guest?
- Lifetime value of a customer: what is the value of a referral or repeat business?
- Online website chat: is this helping or hurting your business?
- Plus much more.
Do not miss this important tour operator free sales tip filled mini-training. These travel marketing and sales tips are ideal no matter if you are a small tour operator, travel agent, B&B, Lodge or even a large resort.
What Dan Austin and I share today on relationship building and follow-up, always has been, and always will be, the #1 strategy to grow your travel business and have more fun.
Important Questions for Travel & Tourism Stakeholders
- What is working or not working in your tourism marketing follow-up sales process?
Please post your suggestions and questions below in the “Speak Your Mind” box below to get answers and help fellow tourism peers succeed.
To get more valuable travel business and tourism marketing tips, guidance, inspiration and connections to help your realize your tourism business dreams for FREE, subscribe to Travel Business Success Podcast in iTunes here.
Thank you so much for listening, “Liking, sharing and tweeting this episode of Travel Business Success Radio. We really appreciate your “5-Star” iTunes review in Apple
Click on Audio Player Below to listen to Travel Business Success interview Now