Are You a Tour Operator, Lodge Owner, Travel Agent or DMO That Needs to Book More Trips or Increase Arrivals?
Join me today and find out how my small tour operator client booked $100k in sales in only 3 weeks using very effective adventure travel public relations as a key element in his tourism marketing.
Episode #56 of Travel Business Success Radio podcast is an interview and case-study on how one well-done travel press release on Baja whale shark tours, professionally handled, and followed-up on, yielded a joint client of my guest and myself almost a US$100,000 in bookings in only three weeks.
Want to know how we did and you can too? Read on and listen below.
This record amount of bookings was the results of a long-term investment in adventure travel public relations and professional follow up. At the end of the day, the client booked a whole bunch of trips in just three weeks.
So he’s super happy, I’m real happy and my special guest Dave Wiggins is very happy too.
Dave Wiggins is a personal friend and associate with 33-year adventure travel industry and media expertise that I’ve worked with on many projects over the years. Dave’s ability to create effective travel press releases and build relationships with travel journalist and editors that yield profitable media trips and article is first class. More info on Dave Wiggins here.
Adventure Travel Public Relations Successes: Interview Highlights
- How an adventure travel press release resulted in a San Diego Union feature story and US$100K in new bookings
- Where else did Baja AirVentures earn over four million impressions
- Why smaller travel press releases pickups collectively equal huge website traffic, increase search engine ranking and bookings
- The importance of having good travel website marketing as part of your travel public relations marketing
- Dave’s recommendation on having a press room, or press page on your website that links to old press releases and articles
- How to work out a win/win travel journalist media trip that yields success
- Learn how to get $1,000’s in quality images and videos free, plus a great article from a media trip
- Where does getting endorsement and Tripadvisor reviews fit into a media trip?
- Why this feature article helps this tour operator and ecolodge owner establish more credibility and broad global awareness forever.
- Want to read the entire Adventure Travel Public Relations Case Study transcripts? Get them here.
Thanks for subscribing to Travel Business Success Radio Podcast on iTunes here for free.
Click on Player to Hear or Download Travel Business Success 56
What is your #1 Travel Press Public Relations or Media Trip Question or Comment?
Please post them below the audio player at the bottom of the page in the Facebook Comments window. We’ll get back to you with more answers and advice.