Not sure how to leverage Twitter to market your
tourism business or travel destination? You are not alone…
Join me as I interview Ryan Bifulco, founder of Travel Spike who is one of the leading authorities in travel social media marketing since 2002.
Take out you pen and paper, take notes and prosper. Ryan shares insights and tips all tourism stakeholders can use – no matter how big or how small you are – to grow your brand, followers and ultimately sales.
Twitter Tourism Marketing Tips Interview
- How to increase your followers and reach by thinking about Twitter as a “two-way” conversation.
- The benefits of “retweeting” and “re-post” to get your message viral
- What’s the best tone and method to communicate on Twitter?
- Management tools to keep track of your updates with Sprout & Hoot Suite
- The 3 most important days for twitter tourism marketing:
- Travel Tuesday: Why it’s important to Tweet on Tuesday and use the #TravelTuesday
- Travel Talk on Thursday: Use hash tag: #TTOT
- Follower Fridays: Friday is the key day to increase your followers: hash tag: #FF
- How to track twitter marketing to build your brand and relationships
- What tourism social media marketing on Twitter has to do with “cocktail party etiquette”
- How to use special Twitter codes to promotes discounts and incentives.
- Case study of a small independent operator who grew their followers to 30,000
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Ryan @TravelMediaGuru
Follow Tourism Tim @TourismTim